How to Start Your Improvement Project in Yuma, AZ
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Yuma AZ Planning Division
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Arizona HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Yuma AZ Building Permits
A Closer Look at Yuma, AZ
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: thunderstorms, flash floods, earthquakes
Elevation: 138 ft.
Average Temperature: 75.5 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 2.9 in.
Average Snowfall: 0 in.