How to Start Your Improvement Project in Little Rock, AR
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Little Rock AR Planning Division
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Arkansas HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Little Rock AR Building Codes
A Closer Look at Little Rock, AR
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: hurricanes, tornadoes, thunderstorms, flooding
Elevation: 335 ft.
Average Temperature: 62.5 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 50.5 in.
Average Snowfall: 5.2 in.