How to Start Your Improvement Project in Springdale, AR
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Springdale AR Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Arkansas HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Springdale AR Building Permits
A Closer Look at Springdale, AR
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: hurricanes, tornadoes, thunderstorms, flooding
Elevation: 1322 ft.
Average Temperature: 62 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 45 in.
Average Snowfall: 5.2 in.