How to Start Your Improvement Project in El Centro, CA
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Get general information about this area here: El Centro CA Information
If necessary, file construction complaints here: California Contractor Review Board
A Closer Look at El Centro, CA
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: earthquakes, drought, heat waves, fire
Elevation: -39 ft.
Average Temperature: 52.5 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 38 in.
Average Snowfall: .2 in.