How to Start Your Improvement Project in Palm Springs, CA
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Get general information about this area here: Palm Springs CA Information
If necessary, file construction complaints here: California Contractor Review Board
A Closer Look at Palm Springs, CA
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: earthquakes, drought, fire, extreme heat
Elevation: 440 ft.
Average Temperature: 7 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 3.15 in.
Average Snowfall: 0 in.