How to Start Your Improvement Project in Denver, CO
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Colorado Home Repair Programs
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Get general information about this area here: Denver CO Information
A Closer Look at Denver, CO
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: winter storms, heavy snowfall, hail
Elevation: 5,280 ft.
Average Temperature: 49.5 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 15.81 in.
Average Snowfall: 61.7 in.