How to Start Your Improvement Project in Boise, ID
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Boise ID Zoning & Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Boise ID HUD Home Repair Programs
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether building permits will be required:
Boise ID Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Boise ID Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Boise ID Information
A Closer Look at Boise, ID
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design:Rainstorms, Snowstorms
Elevation: 2,704 ft.
Average Temperature: 52 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 12.2 in.
Average Snowfall: 20.7 in.