How to Start Your Improvement Project in Peoria - Bloomington, IL
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Bloomington IL Zoning & Planning
Peoria IL Zoning & Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Peoria - Bloomington IL HUD Home Repair Programs
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Peoria - Bloomington IL Better Business Bureau
A Closer Look at Peoria - Bloomington, IL
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Cold weather, snowstorms, rainstorms, wind
Elevation: 659 ft.
Average Temperature: 50 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 36 in.
Average Snowfall: 25 in.