How to Start Your Improvement Project in Evansville IN
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Evansville IN Building Commission
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Evansville HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Evansville IN Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Evansville IN Better Business Bureau
A Closer Look at Evansville IN
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: cold, winter storms, ice, earthquakes
Elevation: 387 ft.
Average Temperature: 56 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 45.3 in.
Average Snowfall: 12.1 in.