How to Start Your Improvement Project in Lafayette IN
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Lafayette IN Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Lafayette HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Lafayette IN Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Lafayette IN Better Business Bureau
A Closer Look at Lafayette INGeographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: cold, winter storms, ice, earthquakesElevation: 387 ft.
Average Temperature: 51 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 36.9 in.
Average Snowfall: 21.2 in.