How to Start Your Improvement Project in Louisville, KY
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Louisville KY City Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Kentucky HUD Home Repair Programs
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Louisville KY Building Permits
A Closer Look at Louisville, KY
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design:Thunderstorms, tornadoes
Elevation: 466 ft.
Average Temperature: 56.9 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 42.8 in.
Average Snowfall: 16.4 in.