How to Start Your Improvement Project in Bangor, ME
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project requires a permit:
Bangor ME Building Permits Information
A Closer Look at Bangor, ME
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design:Hurricanes, snowstorms
Elevation: 118 ft.
Average Temperature: 44.7 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 40 in.
Average Snowfall: 85 in.