How to Start Your Improvement Project in Baltimore, MD
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Baltimore MD HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Baltimore MD Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Baltimore MD Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Baltimore MD Information
A Closer Look at Baltimore, MDGeographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design:
Elevation: 33 ft.
Average Temperature: 59.4 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 49.5 in.
Average Snowfall: 20.8 in.