How to Start Your Improvement Project in Salisbury, MD
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Salisbury MD Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Salisbury MD HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Salisbury MD Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Salisbury MD Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Salisbury MD Information
A Closer Look at Salisbury, MD
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, snowstorms, ice storms
Elevation: 26 ft.
Average Temperature: 57.5 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 46 in.
Average Snowfall: 25 in.