How to Start Your Improvement Project in Lansing, MI
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Lansing MI HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Lansing MI Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Lansing MI Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Lansing MI Information
A Closer Look at Lansing, MI
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Snowstorms, cold weather
Elevation: 860 ft.
Average Temperature: 47 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 31.5 in.
Average Snowfall: 48.8 in.