How to Start Your Improvement Project in Marquette, MI
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Marquette MI HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Marquette MI Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Marquette MI Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Marquette MI Information
A Closer Look at Marquette, MI
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design:Snowstorms, wind, cold weather
Elevation: 666 ft.
Average Temperature: 43 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 30 in.
Average Snowfall: 141 in.