How to Start Your Improvement Project in Las Vegas, NV
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Las Vegas NV Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Las Vegas NV HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Las Vegas NV Building Permits
A Closer Look at Las Vegas, NV
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Heat waves, earthquakes, wind
Average Temperature: 65 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 4 in.
Average Snowfall: 1.2 in.