How to Start Your Improvement Project in Trenton, NJ
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Trenton NJ Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Trenton NJ HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Trenton NJ Building Permits
A Closer Look at Trenton, NJ
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, snowstorms, cold weather
Average Temperature: 52 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 48 in.
Average Snowfall: 24 in.