How to Start Your Improvement Project in Charlotte, NC
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Charlotte NC Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Charlotte NC HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Charlotte NC Building Permits
A Closer Look at Charlotte, NC
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunderstorms
Elevation: 751 ft.
Average Temperature: 61 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 43.5 in.
Average Snowfall: 5.5 in.