How to Start Your Improvement Project in Greensboro, NC
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Greensboro NC Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Greensboro NC HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Greensboro NC Building Permits
A Closer Look at Greensboro, NC
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunder storms, tornadoes
Elevation: 873 ft.
Average Temperature: 58 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 43 in.
Average Snowfall: 9 in.