How to Start Your Improvement Project in Minot, ND
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Minot ND Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Minot ND HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Minot ND Building Permits
A Closer Look at Minot, ND
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design:
Elevation: 1,621 ft.
Average Temperature: 46.5 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 18.5 in.
Average Snowfall: 41 in.