How to Start Your Improvement Project in Cleveland, OH
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Cleveland OH Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Cleveland OH HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Cleveland OH Building Permits
A Closer Look at Cleveland, OH
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Snowstorms, thunderstorms, tornadoes, lightning
Elevation: 653 ft.
Average Temperature: 50 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 39 in.
Average Snowfall: 57 in.