How to Start Your Improvement Project in Lawton - Wichita Falls, OK
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Lawton OK Planning
Wichita Falls OK Planning
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Lawton - Wichita Falls OK HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Lawton - Wichita Falls OK Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Lawton OK Information and Wichita Falls OK Information
A Closer Look at Lawton - Wichita Falls, OK
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Thunderstorms, tornadoes
Elevation: 289 ft.
Average Temperature: 63 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 29 in.
Average Snowfall: 8 in.