How to Start Your Improvement Project in Eugene, OR
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Eugene OR Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Eugene OR HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Eugene OR Building Permits
A Closer Look at Eugene, OR
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Rain, earthquakes
Elevation: 430 ft.
Average Temperature: 52 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 51 in.
Average Snowfall: 6 in.