How to Start Your Improvement Project in Medford - Klamath Falls, OR
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Medford - Klamath Falls OR Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Medford - Klamath Falls OR HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Medford - Klamath Falls OR Building Permits
A Closer Look at Medford - Klamath Falls, OR
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Earthquakes
Elevation: 1,382 ft.
Average Temperature: 53 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 21 in.
Average Snowfall: 7 in.