How to Start Your Improvement Project in Allentown, PA
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Allentown PA Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Allentown PA HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Allentown PA Building Permits
A Closer Look at Allentown, PA
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design:
Elevation: 338 ft.
Average Temperature: 50 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 45 in.
Average Snowfall: 34 in.