How to Start Your Improvement Project in Harrisburg - Lebanon, PA
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Harrisburg PA Planning Department
Lebanon PA Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Harrisburg - Lebanon PA HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Harrisburg - Lebanon PA Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Harrisburg PA Information and Lebanon PA Information
A Closer Look at Harrisburg - Lebanon, PA
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Snowstorms, icestorms
Elevation: 320 ft.
Average Temperature: 53 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 41.5 in.
Average Snowfall: 34.3 in.