How to Start Your Improvement Project in Myrtle Beach, SC
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Myrtle Beach SC Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Myrtle Beach SC HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Myrtle Beach SC Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Myrtle Beach SC Better Business Bureau
Get general information about this area here: Myrtle Beach SC Information
A Closer Look at Myrtle Beach, SC
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes
Elevation: 26 ft.
Average Temperature: 65 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 52.2 in.
Average Snowfall: 1 in.