How to Start Your Improvement Project in Spartanburg, SC
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Spartanburg SC Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Spartanburg SC HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Spartanburg SC Building Permits
A Closer Look at Spartanburg, SC
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes
Elevation: 807 ft.
Average Temperature: 61 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 50 in.
Average Snowfall: 6.3 in.