How to Start Your Improvement Project in Chattanooga, TN, TN
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Chattanooga TN Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Chattanooga TN HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Chattanooga TN Building Permits
A Closer Look at Chattanooga, TN
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes
Elevation: 676 ft.
Average Temperature: 60 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 54.5 in.
Average Snowfall: 4.3 in.