How to Start Your Improvement Project in Jackson, TN
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Jackson TN Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Jackson TN HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Jackson TN Building Permits
A Closer Look at Jackson, TN
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes
Elevation: 410 ft.
Average Temperature: 59.5 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 55 in.
Average Snowfall: 6 in.