How to Start Your Improvement Project in Abilene - Sweetwater, TX
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Abilene TX Planning Department
Sweetwater TX Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Abilene - Sweetwater TX HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Abilene - Sweetwater TX Better Business Bureau
Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
Get general information about this area here: Abilene TX Information and Sweetwater TX Information
A Closer Look at Abilene - Sweetwater, TX
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes
Elevation: 1,719 ft.
Average Temperature: 64 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 24 in.
Average Snowfall: 5 in.