How to Start Your Improvement Project in Beaumont - Port Arthur, TX
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Beaumont TX Planning Department
Port Arthur TX Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Beaumont - Port Arthur TX HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Beaumont - Port Arthur TX Better Business Bureau
Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
Get general information about this area here: Beaumont TX Information and Port Arthur TX Information
A Closer Look at Beaumont - Port Arthur, TX
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, heat waves
Elevation: 16 ft.
Average Temperature: 69 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 58 in.
Average Snowfall: 0 in.