How to Start Your Improvement Project in Corpus Christi, TX
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Corpus Christi TX Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Corpus Christi TX HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Corpus Christi TX Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
Corpus Christi TX Better Business Bureau
Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
Get general information about this area here: Corpus Christi TX Information
A Closer Look at Corpus Christi, TX
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes
Elevation: 7 ft.
Average Temperature: 72 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 32 in.
Average Snowfall: 0 in.