How to Start Your Improvement Project in El Paso, TX
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
El Paso TX Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
El Paso TX HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
El Paso TX Building Permits
6) Check the records of contractors you're considering:
El Paso TX Better Business Bureau
Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
Get general information about this area here: El Paso TX Information
A Closer Look at El Paso, TX
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Hurricanes, thunderstorms, heat wave, drought
Elevation: 3,740 ft.
Average Temperature: 65 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 10 in.
Average Snowfall: 5.3 in.