How to Start Your Improvement Project in Martinsburg, WV
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Martinsburg WV Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Martinsburg WV HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Martinsburg WV Building Permits
A Closer Look at Martinsburg, WV
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes.
Elevation: 453 ft.
Average Temperature: 55 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 40 in.
Average Snowfall: 61 in.