How to Start Your Improvement Project in Green Bay, WI
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Green Bay WI Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Green Bay WI HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Green Bay WI Building Permits
A Closer Look at Green Bay, WI
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Snowstorms, icestorms, frequent rain
Elevation: 581 ft.
Average Temperature: 44 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 29 in.
Average Snowfall: 48 in.