How to Start Your Improvement Project in Rhinelander
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Rhinelander WI Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Rhinelander WI HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Rhinelander WI Building Permits
A Closer Look at Rhinelander, WI
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Snowstorms, icestorms, frequent rain
Elevation: 368 ft.
Average Temperature: 44 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 33 in.
Average Snowfall: 47 in.