How to Start Your Improvement Project in Sheboygan, WI
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Sheboygan WI Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Sheboygan WI HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
A Closer Look at Sheboygan, WI
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Snowstorms, cold winters.
Elevation: 633 ft.
Average Temperature: 47 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 32 in.
Average Snowfall: 45 in.