How to Start Your Improvement Project in Gillette, WY
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Gillette WY Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Gillette WY HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Gillette WY Building Permits
A Closer Look at Gillette, WY
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Snowstorms, cold winters.
Elevation: 4,554 ft.
Average Temperature: 58 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 16 in.
Average Snowfall: 67 in.