How to Start Your Improvement Project in Riverton, WY
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Riverton, WY Zoning Information
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Riverton WY HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
A Closer Look at Riverton, WY
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Snowstorms, cold winters.
Elevation: 4,951 ft.
Average Temperature: 59 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 18 in.
Average Snowfall: 63 in.