How to Start Your Improvement Project in Rock Springs, WY
1) Before you begin a major project, check for local zoning and safety restrictions:
Rock Springs Planning Department
2) Find out about any available local home improvement incentives and programs:
Rock Springs WY HUD Home & Communities
3) Check to see if your improvements qualify for US tax credits or incentives:
Tax Credits for Energy-Saving Improvements
4) Get free estimates from local prescreened contractors:
Prescreened Local Contractors
5) Find out whether your project will require permits:
Rock Springs Building Permits
A Closer Look at Rock Springs, WY
Geographic and weather concerns that may impact building and design: Snowstorms, cold winters.
Elevation: 6,388 ft.
Average Temperature: 42 degrees F
Average Rainfall: 8.7 in.
Average Snowfall: 44 in.